Being a precious possession that is designed and crafted to last for a lifetime, silver jewelry needs to be taken care of otherwise it's got a tendency to look dirty and tarnished. This is especially the case of sterling silver jewelry, because silver itself is a soft metal, which can go out of shape quite easily. However, properly maintained silver infinity name necklace actually improves with age and it develops a lush patina layer when treated well.
Preventing and limiting tarnishing and staining is the best approach
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.
- Keep your jewelry in a fabric-lined jewelry case, or even better in a box with compartments and dividers. If you prefer to use ordinary boxes, wrap each piece individually in special necklace with picture plastic pockets or soft tissue paper.
- Don't put together your jewelry pieces in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces are prone to scratching.
- Hang your jewelry up - there are a variety of organizers that have a hanger like hook with numerous clear pouches. Those styles are a great way to keep your earrings separate and visible. And again, put one piece in each pouch to avoid scratches.
- Be careful when removing your cheap name necklaces[here] jewelry to wash your hands. Don't leave it on the rim of a sink where it can easily slip down the drain.